- We are open from 8:30-3:10. Students are always welcome after school to checkout books.
- Students are allowed to checkout on an as needed basis rather than specific checkout times.
- Book checkouts are for 1 week. Students may renew their books if they are not finished with them by the due date.
- Kindergarten and first grade students may checkout 1 book at a time.
- Once first grade starts learning about non-fiction, they may checkout a second book if it is non-fiction.
- Second through fifth grade students may checkout 4 books at a time.
- Once 2nd-5th graders start learning about non-fiction, they may checkout a fifth book if it is non-fiction.
- If students need books for projects or special situations, they are allowed to checkout more.